Are you leading a project that has similar missions and priorities as those of the Veolia Environnement Foundation?
With over 1,000 applications received and 155 projects supported every year, the Veolia Environnement Foundation has set up an effective organization to respond as quickly as possible to the requests received.
Board of Trustees
Guidance and vigilance
The Board of Trustees is chaired by Antoine Frérot, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Veolia Environnement.
The Board of Trustees meets twice a year. It defines the Foundation's strategic orientations and ensures sound management.
It selects those projects applying for a grant of over €150,000. It is made up of members of the Executive Committee and a Veolia Environnement employee representative, as well as qualified experts.
Projects from A to Z
The Selection Committee, chaired by Bernard Lecomte, Regional Delegate for Northern France, meets every two months. It selects projects applying for grants up to €150,000.
It decides on the amount of the grant, which for some long-term projects may span several years. It is made up of Veolia Environnement employees with a broad range of expertise, enabling it to consider projects from different angles.
The Foundation team
In the front line every day
The permanent staff reviews and monitors projects and handles relations with sponsors, volunteers and project leaders.
Thierry Vandevelde is Executive Officer of the Veolia Environnement Foundation.
- Thierry VANDEVELDE, Executive Officer
- Claire BILLON-GALLAND, Projet Manager - communications and relationship partners
- Dominique BOIZEAU, Communications Director
- Sandhya BONNET, Project Manager
- Thirith BOUN-CHAN, Finance Controller
- Agnès COSSOLINI, Project manager - Veolia Environnement
- Franck HAASER, Head of emergencies - Veoliaforce
- Frédérique HERY, Project Manager - International Cooperation
- Clément PETIT, Project manager - Veoliaforce
- Fréderic PLUMAS, Logistics Manager - Veoliaforce
- Jean-Pascal RIGOLLEAU, Project Manager - Veolia Energie-Dalkia
- Isabelle VULLIEZ, Assistant